Academic Success and Professional Development Plan: Strategies to Promote Academic Integrity and Professional Ethics
Nurse-scholars have a significant obligation to their community as well. Their work must have academic and professional integrity. Their efforts are designed to add to the body of knowledge, advance the profession, and ultimately help in the care of patients. Work that lacks integrity is subject to erode quickly or worse.
Fortunately, there are strategies and tools that can help ensure integrity in academic and professional work. This Assignment asks you to consider these tools and how you might apply them to your own work.
- Reflect on the strategies presented in support of academic style, integrity, and scholarly ethics.
- Reflect on the connection between academic and professional integrity.
Write a 2 paragraph analysis that includes the following:
1. The Connection Between Academic and Professional Integrity
- Explanation for the relationship between academic integrity and writing
- Explanation for the relationship between professional practices and scholarly ethics
- Cite two to four resources that support your arguments, please ensure to use proper APA formatting.
- Use Grammarly and SafeAssign to improve the product.
- Explain how Grammarly, Safe Assign, and paraphrasing contributes to academic integrity.
Part 2. Strategies for Maintaining Integrity of Work
Expand on your thoughts by:
- identifying and describing strategies you intend to pursue to maintain integrity and ethics of your:
(1). Academic work as a student of the nursing program.
(2). Professional work as a nurse throughout your career. Include a review of resources and approaches you propose to use as a student and a professional