Critiquing a Quantitative Research Study.
You will be writing a quantitative critique on one of the studies provided. You will critically appraise the study in a paper.
Choose Only One of the Following Quantitative Journal Articles:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
da Silva João, A. L., & Saldanha Portelada, A. F. (2019). Mobbing and its Impact on interpersonal relationships at the workplace. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 34(13), 2797–2812.
Dokun-Mowete, C. A., Sharma, M., & Beatty, F. (2019). Using Multitheory Model to Predict Low-salt Intake Among Nigerian Adults Living with Hypertension. International Quarterly of Community Health Education, 39(4), 245–255.
Kashyap, N., Krishnan, N., Kaur, S., & Ghai, S. (2019). Risk Factors of Cervical Cancer: A Case-Control Study. Asia-Pacific Journal of Oncology Nursing, 6(3), 308–314.
– Read your selected journal article entirely.
– Analyze the journal article and use the specific questions that are outlined in Gray, Grove, and Sutherland (2017) found on pages 812 through 830 (See attachment, PDF e-book) to construct your analysis of your chosen quantitative research study.
These are the main headers of your paper:
1- Identifying the Steps of the Quantitative Research Process
2- Determination of Strengths and Weaknesses of Quantitative Studies
3- Evaluating a Quantitative Study
You have many questions to address in this assignment. They should be in complete sentences (i.e., bullet point responses are not acceptable!).
– APA format is required.
– Page length, excluding the title and references list, is between five and seven pages.
– Only required to have a minimum of 2 references.
– Free of plagiarism (Turnitin assignment)
Note: You are not required to draw framework concept maps and other images for this assignment.
The assignment is a Quantitative critique. Students need to use the quantitative questions NOT the qualitative questions.