Creating a Report
This course has major project assignments due in Week 3 and Week 5. It will take more than a week’s effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and work on those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
Creating a Report
In the week 3 discussion, you began the Pre-Writing step for a report for your boss on Richard Hackman’s statement that using a team to complete a complex project may not be the best approach. Review your classmates’ contributions to the discussion forum so that you are able to leverage a wide variety of perspectives.
Your written assignment this week is to continue the 3×3 writing process and complete the report.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Continuing your research using the South University Online Library, complete the report. Your report must include the following:
- An outline of how you have formulated your response to Richard Hackman’s statement. Your outline should provide a reasonable framework for the report and show where you are going to use each of the pieces of information you found through your research
- An introduction to the report that explains the purpose of the report, the significance of the topic, and a preview of the main points to be discussed
- The body of the report that uses clear headings and topics arranged logically, in an appropriate tone
- Meaningful conclusions and practical recommendations in the report
- Multiple current and credible sources