- Compare and contrast your own perceptions of identity and effective communication with the perceptions of identity and effective communication often held by people in this other cultural group that you have chosen.
- How would you have to adjust your own perceptions and sense of identity and effective communication in order to include this person in your own life as a friend, co-worker, or community member?
- Imagine that you have to live or work closely with a person from this culture. What are some things you would do (concepts that you would apply) to best communicate your own ideas, wants, and needs with a person from this particular culture?
- Why is dual perspective, as described by Wood (2020, pp. 38-39) an important part of this process for you?
*Use terms or concepts from the textbook (Wood, 2020) and cite all sources that you use to back-up the thesis of your paper in APA style. This will require that you develop a clear thesis statement, and support it with research and organized thoughts. Cite the sources that you use to back-up the thesis of your paper in APA style. This includes a Title Page, in-text parenthetical citations and a Reference page.
- Put your name, course and section number, and assignment title on the Title Page
- Use one-inch margins.
- Use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Use double line spacing in the document.
- Minimum of 500 words.
- Cite at least three scholarly sources, to include resources from the modules and/or your own outside research (at least one of them should be the Wood (2020) textbook)
- Use APA Citation Style (opens in a new window) for in-text citations, References page, and Title Page. Do NOT include an Abstract.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now