The purpose of this is to investigate a minimum of five current nursing research publications. Copies of 5 retrieved full-text publications (attached below) must be accurately cited on reference page and formatted in APA style. Work must be at least 3 pages. Template and grading rubric will be used to evaluate this work.
1. Smith, J. D., Fu, E., & Kobayashi, M. A. (2020). Prevention and Management of Childhood Obesity and Its Psychological and Health Comorbidities. Annual review of clinical psychology, 16, 351–378. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-clinpsy-100219-060201
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Ojeda-Rodríguez, A., Zazpe, I., Morell-Azanza, L., Chueca, M. J., Azcona-Sanjulian, M. C., & Marti, A. (2018). Improved Diet Quality and Nutrient Adequacy in Children and Adolescents with Abdominal Obesity after a Lifestyle Intervention. Nutrients, 10(10), 1500. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10101500
3. Kubik, M. Y., Fulkerson, J. A., Sirard, J. R., Garwick, A., Temple, J., Gurvich, O., Lee, J., & Dudovitz, B. (2018). School-based secondary prevention of overweight and obesity among 8- to 12-year old children: Design and sample characteristics of the SNAPSHOT trial. Contemporary clinical trials, 75, 9–18. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cct.2018.10.011
4. Seo, Y. G., Lim, H., Kim, Y., Ju, Y. S., Lee, H. J., Jang, H. B., Park, S. I., & Park, K. H. (2019). The Effect of a Multidisciplinary Lifestyle Intervention on Obesity Status, Body Composition, Physical Fitness, and Cardiometabolic Risk Markers in Children and Adolescents with Obesity. Nutrients, 11(1), 137. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11010137
5. Sánchez-Martínez, F., Brugueras, S., Serral, G., Valmayor, S., Juárez, O., López, M. J., Ariza, C., & Group, O. (2021). Three-Year Follow-Up of the POIBA Intervention on Childhood Obesity: A Quasi-Experimental Study. Nutrients, 13(2), 453. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu13020453