Nursing Research And Trends And Issues In Health Care
Health Care Policy, Teaching Plan, Culminating Experience in Nursing and Nursing Research (Due 24 hours)
1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page) and complete the template- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum Complete the template – Advocacy Through Legislation
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: Minimum 5 references n to older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Research
Purpose: Write a critical appraisal that demonstrates comprehension of two quantitative research studies
Intervention: Preventive education
Comparison: Lack of preventive education
Is there a lower incidence in the administration of medications to hospitalized patients when nurses have preventive education on medication errors in practice and the importance of the use of medication marking compared to nurses without preventive education?
Use the practice PICOT QUESTION and two quantitative, peer-reviewed research articles (See File attached).
According to the template “Research Critique Guidelines Part II”.
1. Summarize two quantitative studies (See files quantitative 2 and 3)
2. Explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
3. Provide a rationale
4. Include examples
Part 2: Trends and Issues in Health Care
Choose a legislator on the state or federal level who is also a nurse
1. Discuss the importance of the legislator/nurse’s role as an advocate for improving health care delivery.
2. What specific bills has the legislator/nurse sponsored or supported that have influenced health care.
Part 3: Trends and Issues in Health Care
Research legislation that has occurred within the last 5 years at the state or federal level as a result of nurse advocacy.
1. Describe the legislation and what was accomplished.
2. What additional steps need to be taken to continue advocacy for this issue?
Part 4: Trends and Issues in Health Care
Topic: Advocacy Through Legislation
Nurses often become motivated to change aspects within the larger health care system based on their real-world experience. As such, many nurses take on an advocacy role to influence a change in regulations, policies, and laws that govern the larger health care system.
Identify a problem or concern in your state (Florida), community, or organization that has the capacity for advocacy through legislation.
Research the issue and use the “Advocacy Through Legislation” (See file attached) template to complete this part