Using this website or https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/#find, find legislation in the U.S. Congress that affects nursing and/or healthcare. Then, present/answer all of the following questions:
1. State the bill number and summarize your chosen bill.
2. Is your selected legislation a senate or house bill? What’s the difference?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Who sponsored the bill?
4. What is the status of the bill and where does it go if passed/denied?
5. What can you do as a nurse to support for or against this bill? Explain your position.
6. Who would you contact if you wanted to reach out to your designated legislators?
7. Cite your bill in APA format.
A peer reviewed nursing journal article from 2014-2019 must also be included and everything must be done in APA.