The topic as below:
This week you were introduced to several decision-making tools in the course content. Using the Decision Matrix Analysis along with the Decision Matrix Analysis video, make the following decisions relative to the case study about Euro Disneyland (p. 262):
The first section of your paper should be an explanation of this process and how you decided on each of the factors in the matrix.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- List all of the cultural challenges posed by Disney’s expansion into Europe. (Side of matrix.)
- Next, list the variables that influenced these challenges. (Top of matrix.)
- Decide on a score (1-5) for each of these challenges according to the relative importance of the factors. Multiply each of these scores by 2 to find the weighted scores for each option/factor combination.
Next, respond to the following questions in the rest of your essay:
- Using Hofstede’s four cultural dimensions as a point of reference noted in the case, what are some of the main cultural differences between the United States and France?
- In managing its Euro Disneyland operations, what are three mistakes that the company made? Explain your response with examples.
- As a conclusion, reflect on your overall thoughts on this case.
– Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions.
– Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
– Charts/diagrams should be labeled and can be added within the body of your paper.
– APA style should be used
– Font will be: Times roman 12, and double space should be between lines -At least 3-4 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles will be used as references (including the below two).
- “In-Depth Integrative Case Study 2.1b: Disney in Asia” (p. 27)in International Management: Culture, Strategy, and Behavior
- Bucurean, M. (2018). The effects of moods and emotions on decision making process–A qualitative study. Annals of the University of Oradea: Economic Science, 28(1), 423–429.
- Carataș, M., Spătariu, E., & Trandafir, R. A. (2018). Organizational culture impact on strategic management. Ovidius University Annals: Economic Sciences Series, XVIII(2), 405–408.
- Aritz, J., Walker, R., Cardon, P., Li, Z., Mayfield, J., & Mayfield, M. (2017). Discourse of leadership: The power of questions in organizational decision making. International Journal of Business Communication. 54(2), 161–181.
- Bacha, S., & Azouzi, M. (2019). How gender and emotions bias the credit decision-making in banking firms. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 22, 183–191.
- Kangas, M., Kaptein, M., Huhtala, M., Lämsä, A., Pihlajasaari, P., & Feldt, T. (2018). Why do managers leave their organization? Investigating the role of ethical organizational culture in managerial turnover. Journal of Business Ethics, 153(3), 707–723.
- Najeemdeen, I., Abidemi, B., Rahmat, F., & Bulus, B. (2018). Perceived organizational culture and perceived organizational support on work engagement. Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 4(3), 199–208.