Research Critique Guidelines – Part II
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The first time you mention each article, put the name of the study in quotation marks and indicate the authors and the date of publication. Then, every time you refer to the article, mention the authors and the date.
The article “Research Critique Guidelines” by Smith in 2020 states the nursing is a profession…….
Smith (2020), in his article, affirms that
Use this document to organize your essay. Successful completion of this assignment requires that you provide a rationale, include examples, and reference content from the studies in your responses.
1. Summary of studies. Include problem, significance to nursing, purpose, objective, and research question.
How do these two articles support the nurse practice issue you chose?
1. Discuss how these two articles will be used to answer your PICOT question.
2. Describe how the interventions and comparison groups in the articles compare to those identified in your PICOT question.
Method of Study:
1. State the methods of the two articles you are comparing and describe how they are different.
2. Consider the methods you identified in your chosen articles and state one benefit and one limitation of each method.
Results of Study
1. Summarize the key findings of each study in one or two comprehensive paragraphs.
2. What are the implications of the two studies you chose in nursing practice?
1. What are the anticipated outcomes for your PICOT question?
2. How do the outcomes of your chosen articles compare to your anticipated outcomes?
© 2019. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.