The Prewriting Process
According to J. Richard Hackman, a noted team research scholar, using a team to complete a complex project may not be the best approach. However, imagine that your organization relies heavily on teams to complete projects. Your boss wants you to develop a well-researched report analyzing Hackman’s comment.
As you prepare to write this report, respond to the items below. Post your response in the discussion board.
1. What are the first steps of the 3×3 writing process–the pre-writing process?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. What is the purpose of your report? Why are you writing this report? What do you hope to achieve with this report?
3. What is the best channel to send your report? What factors did you consider in making this decision?
4. Who is your primary audience? Do you have a secondary audience?
5. What is the appropriate tone for your report?
6. What techniques will you use to help you achieve a positive tone?
7. How are you going to ensure your report has a “you” view?
8. Give an example (provide lots of examples, define all the terms, provide lots of details) of how you will make your report:
- Conversational and professional
- Precise and vigorous
As you respond to your classmates, make sure you use the course concepts that you have studied so far.
– Include an Introduction and Conclusion to all assignments.
– 1000+ words/writing in your responses (include the ‘word count’ at the end of your work, “Word Count: 1,115 words”.
– Use 3+ sources, using APA (American Psychological Association) with “quotes” (typically 8 to 10 words from a source) in your writing.
– For every source you list at the end of your work, include at least 1 “quote” from that source in your work (Nawrocki, 2020, pg 17).
– Spell out all acronyms the first time used in your work, such as SUO (South University Online).
– Use an OUTLINE for your work (with a topic/title for each section, such as “Introduction”, “Main Topics”, “Conclusion”.
PARTICIPATION POSTS, 3 posts, on 3 days (100 to 300 words/writing per post) (2 posts to other students, 1 post to me/instructor) (20 points weekly, 5 weeks, is 100 points total, equals 1 letter grade). Include students names in your posts (To Sally) and your name (From Instructor Elise).
Participation posts ONLY count in the week they are covered, such as Tuesday (day 1) to Monday (day 7), then closed.
3+ sources are required for every assignment (using APA, “quotes”, required), including:
(1) course textbook.
(2) course online class lecture material.
(3) outside sources with reputable web sites, published, articles, books, etc.